The plan (right) shows our current thinking on the approximate location of a range and mix of facilities in addition to the significant provision of new residential development.
The construction and delivery of these items will be paid for by the developers of Langley.
The Langley Sutton Coldfield Consortium is already committed to providing the following facilities on Site:
- Enough school places for all the children living at Langley – currently planned as three primary schools, one secondary school with sixth form and a number of nursery / day-care / wrap around care facilities.
- Doctors, Dentists and medical facilities for the new community as agreed with the NHS.
- A community sports hub / hall.
- Sports pitches – Hockey, rugby, cricket, football.
- Community halls / centres.
- Parks and play areas throughout the Site.
- New access points on the A38.
- An internal highway network that is easy to navigate.
- A series of linked green spaces.
Please click on the image (right) to view the relevant exhibition board in full for this element.